Check Point technology is designed to address network exploitation, administrative flexibility, and critical accessibility. This section introduces the basic concepts of network security and management based on Check Point’s three-tier structure and provides the foundation for technologies involved in the Check Point Architecture. These objectives and study questions provide a review of important concepts but are not all-inclusive.
Check Point has been in leaders quadrant for more than 17 years which no other vendor can even come close with. Check Point is the largest pure-play Security vendor in the world. The CCSA certification will give an edge to any newbie who wants to excel in Security domain where there is so much dearth of technical skills on Check Point products.
- Identify the basic functions of the Web UI.
- Create and confirm admin users for the network.
- Configure network messages.
- Confirm existing network configuration settings.
- Install and tour the GUI.
- Describe the key elements of Check Point’s unified, 3-tiered architecture.
- Interpret the concept of a firewall and understand the mechanisms used for controlling network traffic.
- Recognize SmartConsole features, functions, and tools.
- Understand Check Point deployment options
To know more about the Program Pricing, just fill the form. One of our representatives will get back to you with the requested information.
- Generate network traffic and use traffic visibility tools to monitor the data.
- Compare and contrast various tools available for viewing traffic.
- Identify tools designed to monitor data, determine threats and recognize opportunities for performance improvements.
- Identify tools designed to respond quickly and efficiently to changes in gateways, tunnels, remote users and traffic flow patterns or security activities.
Basic Concepts of VPN:
- Configure and deploy a site-to-site VPN.
- Test the VPN connection and analyze the tunnel traffic.
- Understand VPN deployments and Check Point Communities.
- Understand how to analyze and interpret VPN tunnel traffic.
Managing User’s Access :
- Create and define user access for a guest wireless user.
- Test Identity Awareness connection.
- Recognize how to define users and user groups for your environment.
- Understand how to manage user access for internal users and guests.
Working with Cluster XL:
- Install and configure ClusterXL with a High Availability configuration.
- Describe the basic concept of ClusterXL technology and its advantages.
Administrator Task Implementation:
- Review rule-base performance for policy control.
- Understand how to perform periodic administrator tasks as specified in Administrator job descriptions.
- Generate reports that effectively summarize network activity.