Threat Hunting is a classroom-based training program that prepares security professionals to proactively hunt for vulnerabilities and attacks using the latest techniques and tools. The course helps security professionals to build a better defense and reduce chances of intrusion by constantly monitoring infrastructure for vulnerabilities and possible threat scenarios.
The Threat Hunting Program equips IT Security professionals with the right skills and knowledge to not only pro-actively hunt for threats but also become a strong penetration tester.
The program offers multiple benefits to IT security professionals:
- Exposure to Cyber Range
- Learn Red and Blue Skills
- Learn from experienced trainers
- Pure hands-on training
- Get Certificate of completion from PurpleSynapz
After completing the Threat Hunting Program, you will get enough skills and knowledge to:
- Learn how to pro-actively hunt for threats and search for vulnerabilities for building a better defense.
- Learn proper tactics to mitigate attacks.
- Learn how to use Threat Intelligence to build your own hypothesis to hunt for attacks.
- Learn how to find and investigate various attack vectors.
- Learn how to use various open-source tools to set up an effective threat hunting solution.
To know more about the Program Pricing, just fill the form. One of our representatives will get back to you with the requested information.
For a detailed curriculum, kindly contact our support team.
Participants must have a good understanding of TCP/IP protocols and Linux commands. This program is not suitable for absolute Freshers. For courses applicable for freshers please contact our sales team.
This training program will be compromised of 30% Theory and 70% Lab.
The entire course will cover multiple topics, few of the topics have been highlighted below:
- Advanced Wireshark
- Packet Forensics using Wireshark
- Hands-on labs with OSINT tools Maltego, Shodan, Metagoofil, theharvester, etc.
- Exposure to Metasploit
- Introduction to SIEM
- Gaining hands-on experience with FTP server and Linux management tools
- Practicing Windows logging research and advanced forensics with an advanced simulation lab