In 2015 NASSCOM forecasted that the market of Cyber Security products would be estimated at $85 Billion and is expected to touch $190 Billion by 2025. As predicted, there are lot of efforts going into innovation and research within the Cybersecurity space.
We see a big shift in direction within Cybersecurity space towards Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning. This demand also adds to the need in filling 1 million jobs in India.
The key attribute to success for most companies in the Cyber Security is their great team of Research Scholars. If you have a keen eye to see an opportunity in a problem, then you are on the right path. On the path to becoming a researcher, you will help to discover vulnerabilities in code, reverse engineer the malware, detect a passive or active attacker or want to develop a product that can help automate (aka Machine Learning) anomaly detections.
If you have the passion and patience to learn and experiment, then you are the right person to be in Cybersecurity research. You will see your skills elevated to a new level by utilizing the Innovation Sandbox.
To add to the above, we provide unconditional support to file patents and call it your own.
If you are looking for a platform to help realize your dream of becoming the next big entrepreneur, then our Innovation Sandbox platform will help you interact with the industry’s leading veterans; sourcing funds and also provide quality tools to validate and transform your idea into a cyber security product or service portfolio.
1. You can register at any time during the training program of PurpleSynapz™. Admission will be entertained only after graduating the Expert Level Track.
2. Only the cream of the layer (top 10%) will be admitted for the Innovation Sandbox, pursuant of clearing our assessment exam and personal interview.
3. You must hold any one of these degrees: B.Tech/B.E and/or MCA/M.S./M.Sc in Physics, Maths or Electronics.
4. Your cumulative academic grades in the qualifying degree should be 50% or above.
5. Your total experience in the IT field should be less than 2 years.
6. Admission to Innovation Sandbox is for the tenure of 6 months and have to be renewed through reapplying in the process of selection.
7. If you are chosen for Research then the monthly Research Stipend will be given. Moreover, you will get a chance to work closely with our research team.
8. If you opt for Startup Mentorship Program then a shared infrastructure will be provided to work on Idea validation, research, pilot testing, and assessing funding opportunities.
For additional information, write to [email protected]